PLEASE READ


I will no longer post here.
I've moved to Tumblr.

Check this Yeng Constantino related Tumblr Blog managed by yours truly. :)




http://ohhyeng.tumblr.com/


xtinayellrawr ©2011

Monday, December 27, 2010

YENG'S 15TH POST AT PEX

Finally the long wait was over! Yeng posted again at Pinoyexchange.com last night. Kaya naman yung mga lurk mode lang sa PEX eh biglang napa-unlurk. LOL. And of course that post made us all so happy! :D ( link here)



(click the picture to enlarge)


It was a typical "pag-aadik" night, where in I was left alone inside our house. I was busy accomplishing some schoolworks that our professor gave us to remind that Christmas break also defines responsibilities at the same time I'm also busy checking my facebook, twitter and at PEX. LOL. (multi tasking... hmm.. haha)

Then all of a suddenly..
I saw Yeng posted at her FB account!
And I was like.. "OMO.. she's online! this is it! Sana makadalaw siya sa PEX!!!"
so there with full of enthusiasm and with an eager approach, I posted at her wall saying...

Hello Yeng *waves* we miss you at PEX. :D


.. I've waited...

then decided to twit as well.. hehe... (look who's desperate? lol)

@yengunplugged we miss you at PEX idol! ;D http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=467969

THEN here comes the "good thing"
SHE FINALLY POSTED!

That really made me so happy! Di lang ako, and for sure lahat ng Yengsters especially sa mga PEXers.

Thank you so much Yeng Constantino sa pagpost sa PEX.. eh di lumabas din yung mga lurk mode lang! haha.. Sobrang Happy :D YOU'RE THE SWEETEST IDOL EVER!

Continue to rock this coming New Year! Another year of inspiring and being a blessing to many people God Bless!


BE PART OF PEX!



JOIN US NOW. CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment