PLEASE READ


I will no longer post here.
I've moved to Tumblr.

Check this Yeng Constantino related Tumblr Blog managed by yours truly. :)




http://ohhyeng.tumblr.com/


xtinayellrawr ©2011

Sunday, December 26, 2010

RYAN BANG AND YENG CONSTANTINO: NEW LOVETEAM?




and I said Kuya Kim for the win! You'll know why after watching this! :)



I just can't help but to laugh out loud when I watched this. Sobrang cute! I like Ryan and of course Yeng! Cutest couple.. well.. if ever in the future they will be.. LOL:)

Well most of us Yengsters, knows how and when it all started,(just correct me if I'm wrong, terrible memory*bop*LOL) I remember it all started just last September, when Yeng became a part of Showtime as a "hurado" for a week. (Kuya Kim somehow explained everything on the video I've posted above)

After the said Showtime appearances of Yeng, news linking the two of them started to spread around including this article : Ryan Bang denies 'special relationship' with Yeng



Whether Yeng and Ryan end up to be a couple or the "newest loveteam" (quoting Kuya Kim there! newest loveteam daw eh noh...LOL) its still gonna be two thumbs up for me because in my honestly opinion, I lily lily like Ryan Bang... He's just so adorable,funny and somehow you can feel that he is genuinely kind-hearted person, just like Yeng.


2 comments: