PLEASE READ


I will no longer post here.
I've moved to Tumblr.

Check this Yeng Constantino related Tumblr Blog managed by yours truly. :)




http://ohhyeng.tumblr.com/


xtinayellrawr ©2011

Monday, December 20, 2010

OT: PARAMORE DISBANDING?




And I thought I will be able to watch them together live, I guess I have to turn down the thought of it, especially now that it is official; the Farro brothers has decided to leave the group. And it is so heartbreaking. :’(


Source/s: http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/josh_and_zac_farro_leave_paramore/


Well I guess paramore is not yet done, as Hayley along with Taylor and Jeremy stays and plans to continue what they have started, it was disappointing though that the Farro brothers decided to leave since they were the one who founded the band itself, well I guess as a fan, we must respect their decision.


Long live Paramore!


Honestly, can you believe we crossed the world while it's asleep?
I'd never trade it in, cuz I've always wanted this!
It's not a dream anymore! Ohhh..
It's not a dream anymore! It’s worth fighting for.

God knows the world doesn’t need another band, (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!)
But what a waste it would’ve been! (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!)
I can't believe we almost hung it up (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!)
We're just getting started (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!)



If you’re a paramore fan, you’ll definitely understand those lines clearly.. aww it really breaks my heart now! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment