PLEASE READ


I will no longer post here.
I've moved to Tumblr.

Check this Yeng Constantino related Tumblr Blog managed by yours truly. :)




http://ohhyeng.tumblr.com/


xtinayellrawr ©2011

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

INTRODUCTION

WELCOME! *waves* Hi, I'm Xtina. This blog is dedicated all for the love and support for Ms. Yeng Constantino who inspires me a lot not only with her MUSIC but on the way she is! Also, to all wonderful Yengsters to whom I may share the same feeling of admiration for Ms. Yeng C. I may not know each one of you personally, but i know for sure, Our passion with Music is the thing that binds us, and it is through Yeng Constantino! :)


XTINAYELLRAWR?

XTINA = My Name
YellRawr = it is supposed to be YellsRawr, ryt? but i like the fact that it sounds Yellow, which is my fave color. (very random!lol) so I omit 's'. Plus, I just like shouting! yaaaaahhhh... lol.. not literally, perhaps screaming my heart out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment