PLEASE READ


I will no longer post here.
I've moved to Tumblr.

Check this Yeng Constantino related Tumblr Blog managed by yours truly. :)




http://ohhyeng.tumblr.com/


xtinayellrawr ©2011

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

YENG CONSTANTINO ROCKS SUBIC




So this is it!

Finally last December 11, 2010 I was able to jump in along the crowd with my fellow Olangapeños as Yeng Constantino rock our night with her awesome show held at Night Market Subic! This is actually my second time seeing her performing live on stage. I just want to give my special shout out to my friends who were with me that night, Julie, Mhay, Kim and Ashley (lol), thanks guys you’re the sweetest! Thanks for accompanying me, sinamahan niyo pa rin ako kahit mild fan lang kayo ni Yeng! LOL.


We went to the venue as early as 7pm, because for sure lots of people would want to see Yeng so it is better if we save our spot, plus we still want to walk around at the theme park. My friends want it badly to ride ‘Taga Disco’ and I was like thinking if riding it would kill me. hehe.. I somehow see myself to the Korean girl whom I think almost died riding it. LOL. I still need to find some courage to ride it next time! LOL. So there after going around the theme park we headed back at the concert venue, we’ve found the perfect spot and somehow we felt delighted at the early shows they have, like singing contest and bikini pageant. Yep, Bikini pageant! Emphasize to the BIKINI… LOL. (para kasing di bagay diba… bikini pageant and rock show? Hmm.. haha) I’m so excited for Yeng to show up that night, well yun naman talaga pinunta namen dun right, not the bikini pageant… haha… so there good things comes to those who patiently waits, at 10:30pm I saw Morning Glory setting up on stage! It was my first time seeing the rest of the band.

And yeah, finally Yeng showed up!!! She was so gorgeous in her outfit! You’ll just have to love her “Jesus is my friend-shirt” plus her skull printed jacket (reminds me of Sunako.. hehe)! The crowd went wild as Yeng greeted us with her awesome performance of her very own hit song “time in”. The crowd just couldn’t help but to sing along. The next song she sang was My Girl’s OST, “Sabihin mo na”.

Yeng also shows her wacky side, as she delighted the crowd with her witty and funny spiels. I just love her spiels! While introducing her next song, who would have forgotten this line that night, I quote here (not verbatim though), “Yung next na kakantahin ko eh themesong ng isang teleserye na kung saan may isang babaeng seksi, parang ako lang…*laugh* … napakakinis at napakaganda… *crowd-cheers* nangangarap lang.. minsan lang yun eh.. pwede ba? *laugh* this is from.. DYOSA”. She also did some awesome renditions of phenomenal OPM songs such as "Magasin" and "Hinahanap-hanap Kita", from Eraserheads and Rivermaya respectively. I remember, she also sang “Laklak” though I really wish that she finish singing it, then OMO the next song was my favorite song “Jeepney Lovestory”, it was supposed to be her last song but the crowd insisted for “Hawak Kamay”. The crowd went singing as Yeng gratefully granted the request and sang the song that made who she is now or put her to where she is now as she said herself. This was actually my favorite part. One thing I really like about Yeng is that she never fails to praise God whenever she performs. Somehow I know this is the reason why God uses Yeng to inspire and to touch lives with just the way she is and through her music. It was indeed a splendid full of rock night that I will never forget. Like hello I’m a big fan here. :D She is truly an amazing performer with a big heart! I really couldn’t put it into words on how happy I am that night, that was an awesome early Christmas treat! Thank you papa God.

Here’s the Video:

here's another video, credit to the owner

“Di bale ng maging ASTIG, wag lang PASAWAY!” ~Yeng

No comments:

Post a Comment