PLEASE READ


I will no longer post here.
I've moved to Tumblr.

Check this Yeng Constantino related Tumblr Blog managed by yours truly. :)




http://ohhyeng.tumblr.com/


xtinayellrawr ©2011

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

THE CONTENT

What do you plan to post here?

From now on, I’m gonna post here some random thoughts about Yeng Constantino, from the simplest to the most intriguing stories involving her. Some stuff regarding music and any other random things I might want to share, just like feedbacks or comments regarding her performance, articles from different websites or anything that involves Yeng. I’m not quite sure with this, but somehow this is what you call Yeng Fandom! I will try my best to come up with such interesting stories or news about Yeng Constantino. All this with God’s will, I know things will push trough. :)




Please be reminded, that I’m just trying to express my love and support for Ms. Yeng and her music.


That would be all for now.


Btw,

Time is so valuable. So at this point I will thank you all for giving your time reading this post, or if you plan to continue whatever thing I will post here at this blog. 


All for the Best Yengsters! All for the love and Support for Yeng!

No comments:

Post a Comment