PLEASE READ


I will no longer post here.
I've moved to Tumblr.

Check this Yeng Constantino related Tumblr Blog managed by yours truly. :)




http://ohhyeng.tumblr.com/


xtinayellrawr ©2011

Thursday, December 30, 2010

IF IT'S LOVE -TRAIN (YENG COVER)

I actually prefers Yeng Constantino's version... ♥



originally posted at Yeng Constantino's tumblr :
(click the link to listen)


Kinikilig ako… Yan ang nararamdaman ko kapag naririnig ko ang kantang toh…

Minsan nga iniisip ko muka akong tanga kase wala naman akong boypren pero inspired na inspired ako sumulat ng kanta at gumising sa umaga… nakangiti.. lagi nalang nakangiti… dahil nararamdaman ko na sa ilang bilyong populasyon sa mundo ay may isang TAO na PARA SAKEN… at SAKEN LANG…

Kung sino ka man… SAKEN KA LANG! tandaan mo yan!

at naeexcite na talaga akong makilala ka… :)

ito ang kanta ko para sayo… :)

IF IT’S LOVE

by: train

While everybody else is getting out of bed
I’m usually getting in it
I’m not in it to win it
And there’s a thousand ways you can skin it
My feet have been on the floor
Flat like an idle singer
Remember winger
I digress
I confess you are the best thing in my life
But I’m afraid when I hear stories
About a husband and wife
There’s no happy endings
No Henry Lee
But you are the greatest thing about me

[Chorus]
If it’s love
And we decide that it’s forever
No one else could do it better
If it’s love
And we’re two birds of a feather
Then the rest is just whenever
And if I’m addicted to loving you
And you’re addicted to my love too
We can be them two birds of a feather
That flock together
Love, love
Got to have something to keep us together
Love, Love
That’s enough for me

***

You can move in
I won’t ask where you’ve been
’cause everybody has a past
When we’re older
We’ll do it all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment