PLEASE READ


I will no longer post here.
I've moved to Tumblr.

Check this Yeng Constantino related Tumblr Blog managed by yours truly. :)




http://ohhyeng.tumblr.com/


xtinayellrawr ©2011

Friday, January 21, 2011

YENGSTERS THREAD 10! HURRAY PEXERS!



After a grueling week of schooling finally here comes week end. Yesterday, I accomplished the task of making the part 10 of our playground (well, according to Yeng.LOL.) at the pinoyexchange site.

Honestly we're not yet done with the previous thread. lol. We still down to few 27 pages to officially transfer to the new thread. ( Go Yengsters! we can make it! FTW!!!!) Yesterday was my only free day to accomplished making a new thread because I'm afraid I might not be able to work on it during weekdays. So here you go:




JUST PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT WE SHOULD STRICTLY FOLLOW THE RULES OR ELSE OUR THREADS WILL BE CLOSED PERMANENTLY.
REMEMBER MINIMUM OF 5OOO POSTS PER THREAD :)

Anyhoo, here's the link to the NEW THREAD.
do you like the thread title by the way? "WAG NA inspired much? LOL"

No comments:

Post a Comment