PLEASE READ


I will no longer post here.
I've moved to Tumblr.

Check this Yeng Constantino related Tumblr Blog managed by yours truly. :)




http://ohhyeng.tumblr.com/


xtinayellrawr ©2011

Sunday, January 9, 2011

JEEPNEY LOVESTORY CAUGHT THE EYES OF ANIME/DRAMA LOVERS AT CRUNCHYROLL

Hey Yengsters.. Got some news for you! ;p

just when I was about to watch Naruto Shippuden episode 193 at crunchyroll.com, I saw Yeng's Jeepney Lovestory on the featured videos at the PULSE section of the site.. OMO! this so unusual since most of the time they featured videos from Japan and Korea.




This is something to be proud of not only because I'm a Yengster, but also the fact that Filipino Music is starting to gain recognition outside our country.


sources/s: crunchyroll.com (click here for the link)

No comments:

Post a Comment