PLEASE READ


I will no longer post here.
I've moved to Tumblr.

Check this Yeng Constantino related Tumblr Blog managed by yours truly. :)




http://ohhyeng.tumblr.com/


xtinayellrawr ©2011

Monday, February 21, 2011

3 SONGS ON THE LIST PLUS YENG HITS THE TOP SPOT AT MYX MOBILE TOP PICKS

Oh yeah! Just a while ago, in the middle of our class my classmate's cellphone rang. And it goes like this.. "Sumakay ako sa Jeepney.. Ikaw ang nakatabi.. di makapaniwala..." and I was like, "Boom another Yengster at heart here.. hahaha... :)"

Not so random, but when I opened my twitter account, I've read this wonderful news!






Congratulations Yeng and to all the Yengsters!
This is really something Big!
Just imagine 3 SONGS ON THE LIST PLUS YENG HITS THE TOP SPOT AT MYX MOBILE TOP PICKS ! Clap clap clap! She really deserves it actually! If people wants to listen to amazing songs they should really stick to Yeng Constantino!

and oh btw,

Wag na kayong magulat kung bigla bigla niyo na lang maririnig ang mga songs ni Yeng sa cp ng katabi niyo.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment